These new generation post rammers have become the machine of choice for professional fencers. AGTEC has a Fence-Pro machine as part of the AGHIRE fleet and the client comments are always favourable in terms of ease of operation and smooth hydraulics. The machines are made locally in Palmerston North with excellent service and back-up parts.
Here are 5 Reasons why so many farmers and contractors love Fence Pro Post Drivers
1. They Can be easily adapted to all fencing conditions, as most options can be added at a later date.
2. They are fast and easy to use, especially with the mast shift and sidemount unit. One person operation is a breeze.
3. They are so robust and durable. They are extremely well built, but not to heavy for stepper country.
4. You can take this sidemount unit off, and mount the post driver directly to the back of the tractor, ideal if the tractor has to straddle the guide wire.
5. The Rock Spike Extractor and augers can be mounted on either side of the mast to suit your prefrence.
Farmers love the versatility of the Farmtek post driver, it is compact, safe and easy to use with a capacity for high workloads.More information >
The Mule is an extremely robust and versatile post driver capable of high workloads in difficult conditions.More information >
The Fence - Pro Ultra G2 has proven to be the fencing contractors’ first choice of post rammer. AGTEC have fitted a significant number of these rammers to a wide variety of units ranging through crawler and wheeled tractors.More information >
The latest model Fence-Pro!! Ultra G3 4.8m heavy duty mast 300kg Contractors block 6 bank high-flow valve bank with Dirverter Hydraulic hinge (3.2m transport height) 350mm Mastshift 75mm Main Pivot Pin 11mm Wire rope Inverted Lift-ram Low-Whip Technology Heavy duty 50mm PostcapMore information >
The New 2014 Model, Mule FX 4.5 Standard Features: 4.5m Hydraulic Hinge 900mm Side mount unit with tool box 250mm Mast shift - Mast moves 4 ways 270Kg Block 6 Lever valve bank Adjustable FeetMore information >